57487 N Lakeshore Dr
Houghton County, Michigan
± 2 Acres
AFM Real Estate (AFMRE) is pleased to present Scuffleboro Preserve, located in Putnam, County Georgia, totaling ±343 acres of prime recreational, timberland, and lakefront property nestled in the heart of Georgia minutes from the thriving cities of Eatonton, Greensboro and Lake Oconee.
Situated in the heart of lake country, downtown Eatonton is a safe, clean, inviting, and walkable place that proudly maintains its historic, small-town culture and charm while providing new and diverse business, entertainment, and residential opportunities.
Scuffleboro Preserve highlights are as follows:
• ±343.14 acres of highly productive recreational and lake front property,
• Double paved frontage along Scuffleboro Road and Possum Point Road,
• ±1800 feet of frontage along Scuffleboro Road,
• ±500 feet of frontage along Possum Point Road,
• Over 6500 feet of frontage along two bisecting creeks with mature hardwood bottoms,
• Over 800 feet of frontage along Lake Sinclair,
• Well managed planted loblolly and longleaf pine plantations,
• ±306 acres are under a conservation easement with the Georgia Alabama Land Trust.
• 2 Building Envelopes and 2 Farmstead Envelopes available on the ±306 acres under easement,
• 1 Boathouse Envelope
The balance of the property consisting of approximately 36 acres is unencumbered by a conservation easement.
All information is assumed to be accurate and substantially correct but no assumptions of liability are intended. Neither the seller nor the agent or representatives warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information. Seller does not guarantee timber volumes, values, acreages (total, woodland/cropland, stand or otherwise), tree ages or the condition and/or function of any improvements, including but not limited to all buildings, machinery, appliances, wells, equipment, livestock and ponds. No representations or warranties are expressed or implied as to the property, its condition, boundaries or logging feasibility. Prospective buyers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information.