Ocmulgee River Retreat
Jones County, Georgia
± 16 Acres
AFM Real Estate (AFMRE) is pleased to offer the Morrow tract in Taliaferro County, Georgia consisting of 82.33 acres of well managed timberland. The property is located within minutes of Crawfordville and I-20 interchange. The Morrow tract has excellent recreational attributes and future cash flow from managed pine plantations.
• ±82.33 acres of recreational and timber investment,
• ±1200 feet of frontage along Bates Road,
• ±75.7 acres of well managed pine plantations,
• 91% upland convertible pine acres,
• 6.5 acres of hardwood drains
• 10 miles to I-20,
• Minutes from downtown Crawfordville, Ga.,
• Excellent deer and turkey hunting,
• Ideal small recreational tract,
All information is assumed to be accurate and substantially correct but no assumptions of liability are intended. Neither the seller nor the agent or representatives warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information. Seller does not guarantee timber volumes, values, acreages (total, woodland/cropland, stand or otherwise), tree ages or the condition and/or function of any improvements, including but not limited to all buildings, machinery, appliances, wells, equipment, livestock and ponds. No representations or warranties are expressed or implied as to the property, its condition, boundaries or logging feasibility. Prospective buyers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information.